We love great digital experiences and when our clients are able to leverage all of their assets…well…overjoyed is where we land.
Our clients who have integrated social media into their website have seen great success. When we say integrated we don’t mean putting Facebook or Pinterest icons on your web header. What we are talking about is feeding content from one of your social platforms into your website.
A few simple, yet meaningful reasons:
- SEO ranking. Search engines like it when you have new and socially proliferated content. You don’t update your website a few times a week but, we bet that you update your social platforms.
- A new way to tell your story. Social is nimble, it paints a great picture and in an era of quick sound bytes and the “attention challenged” it provides huge insight into your brand, at a glance. For those deep-diving aggressive analytics, social adds a layer of reality into how your brand is consumed.
- Connection. You want to drive connection in your everyday interactions with your customer through your digital platforms. Integrating social delivers a solution to power your website and showcases how dynamic your organization is.
Let’s have a look…
- Instagram photos power your websites’ image gallery.
- LinkedIn job listings power the careers section of your website.
- Tweets or your organization’s primary hashtag populate a website content feed.
This is the world of dynamic content that celebrates your brand in the every day.
Are you looking for new ways to leverage your social platform that will improve your ranking and customer experience? Want some help with your social integration?
Let’s talk. Lux 9 can power up your website with a social feed.